Search This Blog

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Mischandra Endorsed: Digsby.com


"If you are like me you have multiple email addresses and several social networking profiles.  It can be overwhelming trying to keep up with it all.  I recently stumbled upon Digsby.com - a one stop resource that alerts you of incoming  Gmail, Yahoo, MSN Live, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn messages. Quite frankly, if it weren't for Digsby I'd miss all my LinkedIn messages - its the social network I check the least. Using Digsby is really easy, all I did was download the software and input my login information - thats it. While I'm working a little box appears for 3 seconds to show the incoming message. The message text is shown so I can quickly access if the message requires my immediate attention or if I can keep working and deal with it later. I Love It!!!

www.Digsby.com
Productivity Solution


No comments:

Post a Comment